Under Offer

£106,250

Pembridge Gardens, London, W2

25% Shared Ownership. A one-bedroom property on the first floor (rear aspect) of this excellently located mansion block. The property needs…

  • 1 | Bedrooms
  •   1 | Bathrooms
  •   1 | Receptions

Full property description

This is for a 25% share of the property, the remaining 75% share is owned by the housing association.

An extremely well located property in central Notting Hill.

A one-bedroom property on the first floor (rear aspect) of this excellently located mansion block. The property needs work, repainting and a new kitchen… but the bones are solid and once transformed this is the perfect pied a terre or starter home.

Rent £312.24 pcm
Service Charge £180.86 pcm

Interested in this property?

Your next step is choosing an option below. Our property professionals are happy to help you book a viewing, make an offer or answer questions about the local area.

PROPERTY LISTED BY:

Rollo Miles

Agent Expert North Kensington and Acton

Phone number:
020 3598 0808
mobile number:
07941 091580
Email address:
rollo@agentandhomes.com
Staff image - Rollo - Content with media 814x814

Mortgage calculator

yrs
%

Your approximate mortgage cost is:

£0/month

Stamp duty calculator

Stamp duty to pay is:

£0

Get in touch

Energy efficiency rating

Rating Current Potential
C 69.0 86.0